Submitted by admin on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 02:16
- Re-launch of Greek SRO (SEE).
- Christopher Graham (ASA) takes over as EASA Chairperson.
- Over 1000 cases have been processed so far by the EASA cross-border complaints system.
- A new publication, “Advertising SR - The Essentials” is launched.
- EASA roadshows in Spain, the Netherlands, Austria and Hungary, bringing together key sectors of the advertising industry to gather support and credibility for national SR systems.
- Publication of: Best Practice Recommendation on Confidentiality of the Complainant’s Identity, on Copy Advice, on Substantiation of Claims
- EASA coordinates its 1st monitoring of alcohol advertisements over a 3-month period.