Submitted by admin on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 02:13
- Formal signing of EASA SR Charter, based on the “EASA Best Practice Model of Advertising Self-Regulation” issued in the same year.
- 10 Best Practice Commitments & Get-Fit Programme launched, to encourage all SROs to adopt best practice recommendations in the way best suited to the regulatory framework in which they operate.
- First EU Advertising Round Table.
- 1st ICC Framework for Responsible Food and Beverage Marketing Communications issued
- EASA SR roadshows in Ireland, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic and Lithuania (incl representatives from Latvia and Estonia).
- 2nd EASA monitoring project - alcohol advertisements over a period of 9 months
- Launch of the EASA Annual Best Practice Awards (recognising the work that the SRO members have done in promoting self-regulation and implementing EASA’s Best Practice Recommendations and Charter).Winner: the ROK SRO (Turkey).