Submitted by admin on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 02:11
- SRO set up in Lithuania (LRB).
- Jean Pierre-Teyssier (BVP) takes over as EASA Chairperson.
- Publication of the “EASA White Paper”, outlining EASA’s commitments to extend self-regulation across the Single Market and including background information on the EASA Charter.
- EU Advertising Round Table continued.
- EASA roadshows in Romania, Greece and France.
- Publication of Best Practice Recommendation on Publication of SRO Jury Decisions, on Jury Composition, on Complaints Handling, on Monitoring of Advertising;
- EU platform for action on diet, physical activity and health is launched. EASA will be involved over the next years in reporting on evidence on compliance via ad self-regulation and monitoring.
- Publication of 4th edition of the EASA Blue Book.
- 2nd EASA annual Best Practice Awards – winner: the ASASA SRO (South Africa).