Submitted by admin on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 02:05
- Reporting back on Charter Best Practice commitments to European Commission.
- Publication of “Best Practice Recommendation on Communications and Awareness”.
- EASA participation in key German presidency event in Leipzig, concerning the potential of effective Self and Co-Regulation.
- European Alcohol and Health Forum launched. EASA involved over the next years in reporting on evidence on compliance via ad self-regulation and monitoring.
- Commissioner Meglena Kuneva states: “SR today has a truly European dimension thanks to the work that has been carried out by EASA over the years”.
- Adoption of AVMS Directive with clear reference to advertising self-regulation as a policy option.
- Monitoring of food product advertising coordinated by EASA (3-month period, 97% compliance).
- Publication of 5th edition of the EASA Blue Book.
- 4th EASA annual Best Practice Awards – winner: the ASAI SRO (Ireland).