Submitted by admin on Sun, 04/16/2017 - 08:22
- Guy Parker (ASA) takes over as EASA Chairperson.
- Colombia (CONARP) and Mexico (CONAR) become corresponding members.
- EU Commission’s Community of Practice on Better Co- and Self- Regulation is launched – EASA representatives are invited to sit on the Steering Group.
- EASA, Ethics and Education: 3E project launches and EDU taskforce is established.
- EASA carries out Gap Analysis project for Cosmetics Europe.
- 10th annual Best Practice Awards – winner: the Clearcast SRO (UK); the ASB SRO (Australia) receives outstanding achievement award for their work with APEC.