Project and Compliance Assistant
The European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA) has promoted responsible advertising through effective self-regulation since 1992. Its mission is to ensure that ads are legal, decent, honest and truthful, for the benefit of European consumers and businesses.
Starting date: end of June/early July 2019
Type of contract: 6-months internship (Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle) with possibility of extension to full-time contract
Are you keen to learn more about self-regulation and contribute to ensuring responsible advertising?
Would you like the chance to work on interesting pan-European projects?
You enjoy working with numbers and statistics and collect data and information?
If so, EASA could be the place for you!
EASA is looking for a highly motivated and reliable Project and Compliance Assistant to work with our small but growing international team in Brussels.
His/her main responsibility will be to assist with a wide variety of projects, such as pan-European monitoring projects, research and data collection for reports, position papers and publications.
Requirements and skills
- Degree level or equivalent (preferably a degree in social sciences, law, marketing, economics, or similar; familiarity with quantitative research methods is an asset)
- Native, or near-native, spoken and written English (other languages would be a plus);
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent MS Office skills: Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Relevant work-experience in an association or company would be a plus.
The candidate will need to be:
- Interested in responsible advertising, ad standards and self-regulation;
- Collaborative (a strong team player), rigorous, with attention to detail;
- Positive "can do" attitude and looking for new challenges;
- Able to work independently and within tight deadlines.
- The opportunity to acquire hands-on professional experience and to learn from a multi-cultural and dynamic team;
- The opportunity to liaise and work with a vast network and high-level stakeholders.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project and Compliance Assistant in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: 16 June 2019. Interviews will take place in the week of 17 and 24 June, position to be filled shortly thereafter.