Office Administrator vacancy
The European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA) is looking for a competent, hardworking, reliable, proactive and resourceful individual with excellent organisational skills, to join our Brussels-based based team as an Office Administrator. The successful candidate will start immediately.
Reports to: Director General
Role Purpose: Ensuring the professional and smooth provision of Financial, HR and Office Administration
- Financial tasks:
- Overseeing accounts payable (A/P) and receivable (A/R) and encoding invoices in BOB (official Belgian accounting programme);
- Creating invoices, conducting follow-ups (e.g. invoice reminders), prepare payments and overseeing cash flow accounts;
- Supporting the Director General in creating budgets;
- Liaising with accountants;
- Liaising with the other EASA Staff on monitoring projects’ budget (A/P & A/R).
- Human resources tasks:
- Managing payroll and lunch vouchers as well as any other legal benefits;
- Ensuring contractual obligations are respected as well as the provisions of the working code and internal rules (health and safety);
- Liaising with the Social Secretariat (Partena), hospital insurance and group insurance agent, etc.
- Office management role: liaising with EASA’s suppliers, including building management, responsible for the IT active stock, liaising with the IT consultant, managing/ordering office supplies, handling necessary repairs if/when they occur.
- Assist with travel arrangements and all that a business travel implies.
- Occasional assisting with the organization of external events
- Undertaking other tasks as required, from time to time, by the Director General
- Office Administration experience 1-3 years
- Excellent English and solid understanding of French and/or Dutch
- Team player, hands-on spirit
- A plus: Experience in accountancy and HR
What we offer
A full time position with an indefinite contract in a small, international team. Attractive benefits package. Opportunity to develop and grow.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to work with us and what makes you the ideal candidate for this position (no more than 1 page). Please send both documents in pdf format to email@example.com with the subject line “Office Administrator" by 4 November 2016.
Interviews will take place throughout November and we seek to fill the position as soon as possible.
Due to the large amount of applications we will contact only selected candidates.
*Please note that EASA is established under Belgian law and that employment is within Belgian tax and social security system.